Extended Detection and Response (XDR) is garnering a lot of attention in the security world. The new technology promises to unify multiple prevention, detection and response technologies into a single platform to improve detection accuracy while greatly simplifying the cybersecurity stack. As cyber-threats become more sophisticated and niche protection solutions remain frustratingly disconnected, a pre-built, unified protection solution provides many benefits to overburdened security teams.
Can XDR solutions live up to this promise? What capabilities will emerging XDR solutions deliver? Join Dave Gruber, Senior Analyst at ESG, and George Tubin, Director of Product Marketing at Cynet, to discover more about XDR, see XDR in action and learn:
- The business and technology value drivers for XDR solutions
- What capabilities should security practitioners look for in emerging XDR offerings
- Why XDR should go beyond Extended Detection to also provide Extended Response capabilities
- Why MDR services should go hand-in-hand with XDR offerings
- How Cynet combines XDR capabilities with response automation